I was a little worried that I wasn't producing enough milk, and he wasn't getting enough from me, because he constantly seemed hungry, especially in the evenings and since I don't know how much I'm feeding him, it's hard to know. I was SO proud to know that I was feeding him enough and that he is growing and is healthy! It was a HUGE relief! I'm glad to know that breastfeeding is working for us despite the fact that I'm the only one that can feed him, unless I pump, but that's okay. It can be trying at times, but I'm so proud that we have been able to make it work!
8 comments:
Congrats on your baby's weight gain! That's great news. We are 30 weeks right now and our little girl is due on April. We are going to try breastfeeding as well. And I hope it works as well for us as it has for you all!
Yeah for Weston & for you too!
That's awesome! Sounds like you're both doing great. We're thinking of you :)
Sounds like everything is going well!
Way to go, you are doing an amazing job!
Glad to hear youre successfully BF. Everyone Ive talked to just gives up on it, its good to hear that you're doing well! I might be asking you for advice soon!
oh yay on the gain!! i love baby posts!! i look forward to oh so many more!!!
pictures lady!! we need pictures ;)
ok i'll stop being so hard on you, you are a brand new mommy....i just know your little guy is so cute!!!
hope you are doing well!!
love your list of things you want to accomplish!
can you tell i have baby fever ;)
Yay! Happy to hear that Weston and you are doing well! :-)
Post a Comment