Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Beach Vacation

Well, I've been away for a week now, because we spent the past week in St. Augustine, FL on vacation and attending a three day family reunion for my dad's side of the family. It was a great weekend. Weston put his toes in the sand for the first time, and we enjoyed spending time away from the office. The family loved on Weston, and Ms. Mary at daycare said all he wanted to do was be held yesterday. Oops...I don't think he got put down all weekend. Ha-Ha!

We came back from the trip to a not so nice surprise...our upstairs air condition went out, so we are crossing our fingers that the AC company can make it out this afternoon to take a look. For now, we are sleeping downstairs on the couch and Weston is in his Pack & Play downstairs. It's a steamy 98 degrees upstairs.

Weston also turned 5 months old since I last posted, and I have some photos to upload from his 5 month photo shoot. For now, I'll leave you with some photos of our beach vacation...

Our little family before Dinner on Saturday night

Mommy & Little Man

Daddy & Weston playing in the sand

So sweet...

Playing on the deck as the sun goes down...what a nice night!

Please let me have some, Daddy...just a little!

Father & Son

Getting ready to fall asleep in my arms after a LONG beach and pool filled morning!

Lounging on the Beach

Floating in the pool...he loves it!

7 comments:

Anne said...

Great pictures!! He is getting SO big! I can't wait to take our little man to the beach and/or pool next year!

Momma Wilson said...

awesome pics, looks like a great time was had by all!

Courtney @ One Fine Wire said...

Looks like you had a great time! So glad! :)

Anonymous said...

We are just south of St. Augustine in Palm Coast right now. Cute pictures! Glad ya'll had a nice vacation!

Annie said...

aw! your little fam is seriously just too cute and westin keeps getting cuter!! i can't believe he is sitting up already! time is flying by! you look great girly!
glad you had a fun vacation hun! :)

Unknown said...

He is getting so big & soooo cute! Looks like you guys had an amazing time........I would love to get away!

Nicole-Lynn said...

Aw he's so cute! Glad you had a good time at the beach!