Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Dream Custom Artwork Giveaway

Many of you may remember all the great Canvas Artwork that I ordered and added to Weston's Nursery and Bathroom. I have also ordered a number of other great pieces of canvas artwork from Brandie. We have an "H" for our front door, the blessing and a Family Name sign in our house. You could say that we have a "Dream Custom Artwork" home. :)

I contacted Brandie a few weeks ago, and I asked if she would be interested in participating in a Giveaway, and she was happy to participate. I'm so thrilled, and she has TONS of great items and artwork for weddings, babies, teachers and more.

You can see the items that Brandie created for our house here:
- Weston's Nursery
- Mealtime Prayer
- Front Door Sign
- Weston's Bathroom, More of Weston's Bathroom

Brandie is offering one of my readers an 11x14 Customer Canvas!!

Go to Dream Custom Artwork and check out her items and leave me a comment telling me what you like best that she's created or what you would have her design for you if you won the giveaway.

For extra entries...
1 extra entry- Follow my blog or let me know you do
2 extra entries - Vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs (Button on the Right) and let me know that you voted!
3 extra entries- Blog about this giveaway and leave me a link
8 extra entries- Buy something from Dream Customer Artwork and let me know what you bought.

Be sure to leave a comment for EACH separate entry you are entitled!

This giveaway will end Friday, June 11th and the winner will be chosen with random.org. Check back on Monday for an opportunity to enter in another giveaway! :)


87 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've always wanted a sign that said our last name, then Established in 2008 (the year we were married).

Rachel and John said...

I think I would love a big W for our front door! Sucha great idea!

Anonymous said...

I'm already a follower!

Rachel and John said...

I follow your blog, and have for a very long time now.

Rachel and John said...

I voted for you at top mommy blogs!

Elizabeth Mae said...

I would love one that says our last name and Established in 2009.

Elizabeth Mae said...

I follow your blog

Elizabeth Mae said...

voted for you on top mommy blogs

Elizabeth Mae said...

voted for you on TMB

Megan Ashley said...

I am a follower, and I would love one of these fun signs!

Momma Wilson said...

I am a follower!

Momma Wilson said...

I love these signs... hmmm, I think I'd want something for my front door.

Momma Wilson said...

voted:)

Rachel said...

I would have her design something for my little boy's nursery door - we are expecting him to make his arrival in August and I think a green and brown sign would be a fabulous addition for his door! Great give-a-way!

Rachel said...

I already follow your blog!

Rachel said...

I just voted for your blog on Top Mommy Blogs!

Rachel said...

I just blogged about this wonderful give-a-way! http://ourlifeinwv.blogspot.com/2010/06/give-way.html

Mommara said...

I have always wanted a sign that said
"my heart lives in NOLA" or
"you have my whole heart for my whole life"

So one of those two. :)

Mommara said...

I voted on TMB

Mommara said...

I follow your blog

Ashley said...

I would get her to design a 'CELEBRATE' sign for K's first BDAY! :)

Ashley said...

Voted on TBM! :)

Ashley said...

Blogged - http://wewanttown.blogspot.com/2010/06/dream-custom-artwork-giveaway.html

Ashley said...

Blogged.
http://wewanttown.blogspot.com/2010/06/dream-custom-artwork-giveaway.html

Ashley said...

Blogged.
http://wewanttown.blogspot.com/2010/06/dream-custom-artwork-giveaway.html

SEW-G said...

I would love her to create a monogrammed signed for the master bath room! I am using monograms as our wedding motif and it would look so perfect!

Erin said...

I'm a follower!!

Erin said...

I would love an inital sign for our door! So cute!!

McCraine Family said...

I would love a sign with our family's last name on it! Thanks for the giveaway!

jana_mccraine(at)hotmail(dot)com

Nina said...

Oh and I voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs!

Nina said...

I've been following a your blow for a few months now. :)

Nina said...

I've seen signs like these before, but these aer gorgeous! I would love one that was a welcome sign or something that says "Bless this home..."

L said...

I would definitely want a "welcome" sign for my new place! not sure which design though, their all so cute

L said...

already a follower!

L said...

and i voted for you!

autumn said...

Ooo I would love a Nolie Grace one for my little Noeles's room.

autumn said...

I follow!

autumn said...

I voted!

imavera said...

I'd love a canvas with our last name. We have a perfect spot for one!

imavera said...

I follow your blog :)

imavera said...

voted on TMB!

imavera said...

voted on TMB #2

Jenny said...

I love the baseball canvas!

Jenny said...

Following :)

Jenny said...

Voted!

Jenny said...

Voted #2

Hilary said...

Those are gorgeous! And I'm a follower!

Anonymous said...

I love the welcome sign with the paisley.... I am mildly obsessed with paisley. :)

Anonymous said...

Voted for you at TMB

Anonymous said...

Voted for you at TMB

Jomanda said...

I follow you blog, duh! ;)

Jomanda said...

I voted for you too!

Jomanda said...

I loveee all of your signs, I want one for my "future" house...:)

Whitney and Nathan said...

I love the first picture with a baby name on it, we are expecting our first in October and I would love one of those!

Whitney and Nathan said...

And I follow your blog!

Unknown said...

We actually are trying to find one with our last name & year we were married for our kitchen!

Andy and Laura said...

I'd love one with my soon to be last name with Est. July 2011 underneath :)

Ashley said...

Voted {#2 entry}
*forgot to add it yesterday!

Ashley said...

I purchased a 5x5 'K/Kaidence' photo in bright colors & zebra for K's 1st BDAY! :)
{1st entry!}

Ashley said...

2nd entry for purchase.

Ashley said...

3rd entry for purchase.

Ashley said...

4th entry for purchase.

Ashley said...

5th entry for purchase.

Ashley said...

6th entry for purchase.

Ashley said...

7th entry for purchase

Ashley said...

8th entry for purchase!

Thanks for introducing Dream Custom Artwork to me! :) I plan to order MANY, MANY more pieces!!!

Jessica said...

I LOve the black monogram canvas, would look great in my kitchen!

Jessica said...

I love the black and white monogram on canvas!

Lea Liz said...

She does a great job!!

I would love a welcome sign for my front door!!

Elizabeth Mae said...

Bought a Elizabeth sign for my daughters room.

Elizabeth Mae said...

Also bought a "I" for our living room

Elizabeth Mae said...

bought a sign for the living room

Elizabeth Mae said...

bought a sign for Elizabeths room

Elizabeth Mae said...

bought a sign for my daughters room.

Elizabeth Mae said...

bought a sign for 6th entry

Elizabeth Mae said...

bought a sign for 7th entry

Elizabeth Mae said...

bought a sign for 8th entry

Kelly said...

I follow you

Kelly said...

I voted for you on Mommy blogs

Kelly said...

I voted for you on Mommy blogs #2

Kelly said...

I would probably get a sign that is Christmas related...I
love snowmen and Christmas!

Otherwise something for my kids bathroom.

SweetNiki said...

I"m a follower

SweetNiki said...

I'd want a sign with our last name and established in 2008 for our big bookcase.

SweetNiki said...

voted for you on top mommy blogs

SweetNiki said...

voted for you on top mommy blogs

Jenna said...

I love this giveaway! I am expecting a little one in December and I would have her design something to go with the nursery! She has the cutest stuff!

Jenna said...

I am a follower!