We are trying to do some "clean out" at home, as well as, preparing for a yard sale in September. We are attempting to empty our current office to make it a "play" room, so we can get some of the toys that we are accumulating out of the way of traffic. My close is overflowing, so I'm cleaning out things that I don't wear often or at all.
All items comes from a smoke-free home, and they are very well taken care of. Please email me if you are interested in anything or have any questions. I will ship upon paypal payment.
rlh.harvey@gmail.com
Shipping is a flat $4 rate.
Thanks everyone for your interest!
All items comes from a smoke-free home, and they are very well taken care of. Please email me if you are interested in anything or have any questions. I will ship upon paypal payment.
rlh.harvey@gmail.com
Shipping is a flat $4 rate.
Thanks everyone for your interest!
4 comments:
You have some cute stuff! I wish we were the same size!
I want all the jeans!!! I am 5ft too so it is super hard to find them. Email me....angelasblog@hotmail.com
Thanks girl!
I agree! You have some cute stuff. Unfortunately, we are the same height not the same size and we just found out we are expecting so it's on to maternity clothes now.
Good Luck.........if I were a shorter I would take all of the pants but they might look funny on a 5'10" woman :)
Post a Comment