Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Day at the Park


So, Weston and I went to the park on Saturday morning, and we had so much fun! He climbed on the playground, and he swung on the swings. It was a perfect Saturday morning with our friends!

Anyways, I took some photos, and I'll preface that some of the photos aren't so great, but he's constantly on the move, and it's a struggle to get his smiling face in the photos. I often get the top of his head or side of his face instead!




7 comments:

Candace said...

His overalls are too cute!!!

Adrienne said...

Oh my he is getting so big!!! What a cutie! :)

Unknown said...

The photos are great & he is looking like such a big boy!!!

Annie said...

AW!!! he is just too cute!! i can't believe how big he is getting!

Pam said...

Awww. The pictures are adorable! I can't believe how big he is getting! Little man!! :)

Jaclyn said...

He's getting so big! Very cute!!

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

I can't believe how big he is now! Such a cutie!