So sad to report that Weston has another double ear infection this time with pus in both ears, and our doctor is a bit concerned that his speech may start to be delayed, because he can't hear us. I'm SO sad that it may cause him developmental issues, because he can't hear us.
He's not responding to antibiotics anymore, and he's allergic to penicillin, so we had to do the antibiotic shot today. We have to go back for the second one on Thursday. Hopefully, it works! Anyways, we have a referral to an ENT, and we hope to get in and get the tube surgery quickly! I want my angel to be well!
Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we move forward with this journey!
Hello world!
2 years ago
5 comments:
My son is just a few weeks older than Weston, and he got tubes 3 months ago because of the exact same thing as Weston - we could NEVER keep him well. It was hearbreaking. He stopped responding to antibiotics as well, and our visit to the ENT revealed his eardrums were *this* close to rupturing. Less than 24 hours later, he had tubes. It has make all the difference for our boy and for our family! He has been so much healthier, he is talking up a storm...yay for tubes! I pray for the same for your sweet boy and I hope he's on the mend very soon!
Oh, poor little boy:-( I just wanna give him a hug...(were I an actual physician, I would want to give him something to fix his ears, but in the absence of any medical training, a hug will have to do!)
My goodness; your poor little guy is having a rough time of it these days. I am so sorry & will keep you guys in my thoughts & prayers & hopefully the shots will do the trick!!
Wow, sooo sorry! Hope he feels better soon...and I'll be praying there aren't any delays at all!
I would love to hear an update on how Weston is doing! Hope he is healed!
How's your pregnancy going too?
Post a Comment