I realize that the gym regularly might be a challenge with this little guy at home, especially since I want to spend time with him, and I like going to classes rather than just working out on my own, so I thought the 30 Day Shred would be perfect for me.
I know that there are three levels on the 30 Day Shred, and I was curious...If you have done or are doing the 30 Day Shred, did you start with Level 1? If so, how long did you stay on Level 1 before you moved to Level 2? And how many days did you stick to Level 2 before you moved to Level 3? I want to make sure that I challenge myself, and I'm afraid that I might not do so, if I don't start out with a goal in mind of when I'll move up to the next level.
Also, did you stop the Shred after 30 days or are you continuing it? Thanks for the input! :)
13 comments:
Hello! Let me say that I love your blog!
I've done the Shred off and on over the past year. "They" say to do ten days at each level, but the first time I did it, I think I did Level 1 for about 3 weeks! It's hard! But I would say just move up when you're ready. It really does work and I love the fact that it's 25 minutes and you can do it at home with very little equipment needed. Perfect for us busy moms!
Good luck!
I have started the Shred 3 times over the past 5 months so I am still on level one :)
I am doing the 30 day shred right now and there is no way I could start on level 2 or 3. I am so sore. (guess I am really out of shape)
I can already feel it working and I don't think I will stop after the 30 days, it is a quick circuit workout and I love it.
I loved the 30 Day Shred when I did it. I used the levels differently though. I get bored with workouts very easily if it's just repetitive day after day. So I did a different workout each day. Day 1: Level 1; Day 2: Level 2; Day 3: Level 3; Day 4: Level 1, and kept repeating. Although the other levels are way harder, it made me stronger for Level 1 after doing Levels 2 and 3 the days before. Try it and see what you think!
i started the shred at least 6 different times...i've never made it to level 3.
one of the times i started it, i started on level 2 and did that every day along with running and i saw great results within 2 weeks.
if only i could get the motivation to workout again...i fell off the wagon a few weeks ago.
I am so glad you blogged! I am missing your posts :)
I started the 30day at 4wks PP (bad, bad I know) and did it for 30 days (one week at level one, two weeks at level two and one week at level three). I have been doing it every once in awhile now but I am doing more running and walking with the baby in the BOB. Way to go! Its such a great workout and only 20min! It helped me drop about five pounds in the 30 days (so now I am only about5-7lbs from my pre preg!). Good luck!
Level one is hard, I'm still on it after a couple of weeks, you will be challenged! looking forward to seeing what you think...
I've done it, but never last 30 days, more like 15 days. It was SO hard. Much much harder than a trip to the gym. Start with one and move on when you're ready. That's my best advice.
I did level one twice and gave up =)
Oh the Shred! I started it and never made it past level one. I found out was pregnant and quit. I plan to start it again once I get the okay. I have a wedding to go to in June, so I plan on working hard. Keep us posted on how it goes.
I would definatly sart on level 1. I was sore in so many places after I started it! Good luck :)
I did the Shred for 30 days straight this summer. I did 15-20 days of level one. It took me a while to work up to level 2. I'm really weak in terms of push ups, etc and you do a lot in level 2. I think it will give you the results you are hoping for. I need to do it again for 30 days. It really trimmed things down.
You have a very cute blog!
You'll know when you're ready to move to the next level. I tried moving on to 2 too quickly and my body let me know I wasn't ready. I think I spent about 2 weeks on level 1, a week on level 2 and a week on level 3. I did this before my wedding, and almost a year later, I try to do it about once a week to add some variety into my workouts. Good luck!
Post a Comment