Tuesday, May 4, 2010

What's that suction noise in the background?

You know you are busy when you've got conference calls scheduled ALL day long, and your boobs are aching, because they are so full, and you haven't had a free moment to pump since early in the day.

You know you are a mom when you just don't care anymore and you decide that pumping during the conference call while you are on mute is a good idea, that is, until the people you are on the call with ask you a question and you have to un-mute to answer. And yes, it happened to me today!

Work is really busy this week, and I haven't had a lot of time to blog, much less, pump or eat. I ate lunch this afternoon at 2:30 PM! I was starving! I'll hopefully be back to post a much more meaningful post of Weston's 3-month statistics tomorrow since I haven't had a chance to do it yet, and he's already 3.5 months old!

4 comments:

Jenifer said...

THis made me laugh! Thank for you for brightening my day. Although Im embarrassed for you. Ha.

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Oh wow, I can't relate but have so much to look forward to one day, hehe!

Unknown said...

Awwww; I hope tomorrow is a less stressful day!!

Momma Wilson said...

I'm a new follower of your blog! I can totally relate and had to laugh at this post. I can't tell you how many times this has happened to me:)