So, Mother's Day wasn't exactly what I had expected, because Grant was out of town, and it just was a rushed and busy weekend taking care of both of our babies (Weston & Banks) without the help of my wonderful husband! Banks was in a dog show on both Saturday & Sunday, so I had to get the three of us together and get to the dog show on time both days alone. It was crazy to say the least.
But I'm SO blessed to be Weston's "Mommy", and regardless of the crazy weekend, I had a wonderful Mother's Day just being his mom. It's the best Mother's Day gift that I could ever ask for and receive! :)
4 comments:
What a beautiful picture! Happy Belated Mother's Day!
Very cute picture! I'm glad you had a nice 1st mother's day :)
happy mother's day hun!! :)
i LOVE that photo of you TWO!!
adorable picture! hope the day was good anyway. i know what crazy weekends feel like!
Post a Comment