Wednesday, July 7, 2010

5 Months

Here is my little boy at 5 months...he is growing so big SO fast! I'll post his monthly update and stats tomorrow. The little guy has had a rough day. He's got teeth coming in along with a stuffy, runny nose and a cough, so we've laid low and laid together a lot. He's in bed, and I'm hoping to get there soon. Our daycare lady is on vacation for the next two weeks, so we are taking turns with Weston. Grant and I were home on Monday, I was home with him on Tuesday and Wednesday, Grant is home with him tomorrow, my sister is watching him on Friday, my mom is watching him on Monday, my dad is watching him on Tuesday and Grant's parent's are watching him Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. It's going to be a busy time for all of us, but we are excited that we get to spend a few days with him, and he gets to spend time with Gram and Gramps, Aunt Amanda and Grant's parents. :)

It's going to be hard to break him of the pacifier. He almost RARELY takes it out, but he never needs it or wants it at night. He's a mess!

9 comments:

Mrs. S said...

love the pool pic! he is soo cute!

Sarah said...

sweet boy! Kinley won't take a paci for anything! Have missed you! glad to see an update :)

Momma Wilson said...

such a cute little boy! hope the teething gets better. we've found teething tabs to work best!

Annie said...

he's a mess...haha! you both are too cute!
great pics hun! :)

Anne said...

Awwww I love the first pic and his little spiked hair!!

Carry Grace said...

So sweet! I hope he feels better soon.

Pam said...

I can't believe he is already 5 months!! ;) Super cute pics, as always!

Unknown said...

OMG; he is such a cutie!!!

Rebecca (Craving Simplicity) said...

He is so cute! Glad you'll get some good time with him! :)

(This is the former Mrs. Cup!) :)