I can't believe it, but Weston started walking just a couple of steps on and off on November 22nd. He has slowly picked up speed, and he's now walking across rooms. He prefers walking over crawling, but if he wants to get somewhere really fast, he'll crawl instead. Anyways, I can't believe that just 10 months ago, he couldn't even roll over, and now, he's walking! Time is flying by WAY too quickly!
Hello world!
2 years ago
8 comments:
He is getting so big! Precious!
Awww that is so exciting!! :)
Oh wow! Keating is going to be a disaster walking! Not sure that I'm ready for that yet!!
Walking & playing tennis........he is really growing up fast :)
It's been a while, but things look to be great with you and the fam! Your little one is getting so big! So happy for you! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas
Aw, time does fly! It seems like just yesterday you were preggers! :) He's such a cutie. Enjoy these fun milestones :)
Hi there! I have been a follower of your blog for awhile now, and I was wondering if you could do a post on breastfeeding for working moms? I am seeking advice, specifically on:
-How you prepared to go back to work after maternity leave (pumping at home, if you gave a bottle of breastmilk a day to Westin to ease him into it (and when you started this), etc.)
-Did you have a frozen milk supply before you went back to work?
-Was your daycare willing to give breastmilk?
-How often you pump at work
-Your pumping/feeding schedule
-Any other tips/advice for breastfeeding working moms
Thank you so much for your help! If you would rather email me, I am at meg.k.reid@gmail.com
Post a Comment