Monday, January 10, 2011

A Boy and his Dog

Weston and Banks have the best relationship, and it's TOO sweet. Banks is so gentle and will let Weston do ANYTHING to him! It's too funny, but they do love one another, and they play with one another all the time. Seriously...Weston will have a toy and Banks will come and grab the toy from Weston, then Weston will grab it from Banks and back and forth...it's great! I'm so glad that they get along so well, and I never have to worry about the two of them together!






3 comments:

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

Darling! I always say what my Winnie needs is a seven year old boy to run and run and run. They'll have such fun together.

Unknown said...

They are going to be the best of friends for a very long time.......

Pam said...

It makes my heart so happy to see them together... we have had many conversations about Cole (our 5 year old 86lb Weim) and our future kids (that we can't manage to get pregnant with). I know every dog/kid is different but we would love for ours to have a good relationship!