We have a "Where the Wild Things Are" birthday party planned for next Saturday, January 15th at my Mom & Dad's house, and I can't wait! It's going to be great, and I'll definitely be sharing LOTS of photo's after the event. I've been planning his 1st birthday since he was around six months old, and I'm SO excited to share with everyone all of my fun plans!
This past Saturday, Weston and I went to my parent's house, so we could finish up with plans, and we could work on preparations, and we took some photo's of Weston while we are there. I can't believe how big he is getting!
On another note, I went a played with some different cameras, and I chose the Canon EOS Rebel T2i. We ordered it on Friday night, and I can't wait for it to arrive! SO excited!!
2 comments:
He is precious & I can't wait to see how his birthday party goes........I am sure that it will be perfect!!
Rachel! Can you believe our little ones are a year old!?! Time just flew!!! I can't wait to see pictures from Weston's special day!!
Post a Comment