So, obviously, we already have most, if not all, of the baby essentials, and we do not have to buy them for Baby #2. It's definitely easier the second time, because I don't have a list a mile long of needs...but right now, I don't have anything on my list yet for Baby #2.
I know that so many of my blogger friends are pregnant or recently had Baby #2 or #3. What was on your list of needs for these babies? What did you have to have this time around that you couldn't re-use from the first go-around? Was there anything that you didn't buy for Baby #1 but purchased for your second or third?
Any advice is welcome! :)
Hello world!
2 years ago
8 comments:
Congrats! I am also preggo right now...trying to get awnsers to the same question! The things I have on my list is a double stroller, a new breast pump (borrowed the machine part last time, another big kid car seat (it can wait). One thing I think I might use more than with the first is a sling, carrier, we have a mobi wrap, so I have my hands :)
baby 2?!?! I missed that somehow! congratulations, that is wonderful news!!!
What if baby #2 came one minute after baby #1?
Congrats! I'm having a girl so of course I'm getting all the girly things this time around; blankets, bibs, outfits, etc. As far as gear we have on our list: double stroller, new bassinet (we didn't like our pack n' play), I got a new front carrier because I figure I will be wearing her a lot- i wanted to invest in a nicer one. If I I think of anything else I'll let you know!
I just now saw you were expecting #2! Congratulations!
Congrats!!
My list for Ben was:
- new onesies (Thomas destroyed most of them)
- some new clothes (he was born in Nov, Thomas was born in Aug the clothes wouldn't work)
- Double stroller
- new mobile with a remote (I'm a lazy momma)
- new seahorse (Thomas still loves his)
- his own lovie
- additional camera for our video monitor (the boys don't share a room)
I'm so stinking excited for you!
Such a great questions. I knew that I was going to need stuff. I needed a double stroller. New burp clothes. New nipples for bottles. I think more onesie are a must. I'm sure there is more, but really can't think of them right now.
Congrats on the BOY! That makes your life and list so much easier!!!
I just had a boy 2nd and I didn't get a thing except boy clothes/blankets/bedding/.
I did get a sound machine for him because those are awesome and I should have gotten one for my daughter way back when.
A baby carrier b/c the other one I had had been recalled. :(
A breast pump b/c I borrowed the last time.
And I borrowed a bassinet this time b/c my kids have to share a room, unless we move soon, so Micah is with us for the time being.
I didn't get a double stroller b/c my daughter is two and walks everywhere (we opted for a wagon) but just look at your lifestyle when making that choice...sometimes you don't go enough places that a double stroller is necessary...at least in my case.
Well, hope that helps!
Post a Comment