Thanks to all of you for your great advice after Weston was feeling so badly, and I was out of town! Grant ended up taking him to the doctor on Tuesday, and it turned out that he was indeed very sick! He had strep throat. He's back on a 10 day antibiotic, and we are hoping that this will be the end of his sicknesses for the winter!
I'm SO worried though, because I feel like the RSV has caused him to be worn down and not be able to fight things off quite as easily as he did previously. I'm hoping that this doesn't continue to be the case, and he can stay well.
Thanks again to everyone! I really appreciate your advice and support! It is SO nice knowing that there are people out there that are so SUPPORTIVE and can relate to me when I'm going through this difficult times with my little guy.
Hello world!
2 years ago
1 comment:
I am so happy that he is on the mend & I am sure that he will be his old self in no time at all!!!
Post a Comment