Thursday, March 17, 2011

MIA and Here's Why...

So, I've been MIA for over a month now, and I totally left off on finishing up the posts with Weston's 1st Birthday details; however, I have one or two more posts, and I'll finish posting those this week!



















I've been SO excited, but we weren't ready to share the news with everyone quite yet, so I didn't want to post on the blog yet, and I knew if I started to update, that I might let it slip. We told our families a couple of weeks ago, and we are planning on announcing it to everyone else after our second ultrasound and appointment next Thursday. Until then...it's still a secret to most! :)

Baby Harvey #2 is due on October 5th, 2011! We feel SO blessed and grateful and can't wait for our second little one to arrive and make our family complete! We found out about Baby #2 on Tuesday, January 25th...just five days after Weston's 1st Birthday! :)

19 comments:

Accidentally Me said...

Congratulations:-) Very exciting news indeed!!! Weston will be, what about 20 months?

Jenny said...

Congrats!!! Awesome news!!! :)

Momma Wilson said...

oh my gosh, how exciting for y'all!!!

Sweet Simplicity said...

Congratulations!!!

Nicole-Lynn said...

Aw, what wonderful news! Such a blessing! Congrats!

The Pacheco's said...

Congrats Harvey Family!

Kim said...

Congratulations Rachel!! How exciting!

Adrienne said...

Oh my goodness Rachel Congrats!! That is SO exciting!! :)

Megan said...

Oh my gosh, congrats!!

Lauren said...

eeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS, RACHEL!!!

Pam said...

Congratulations!! That's awesome news! So excited for yall!! :)

Heather said...

Congrats, Rachel! So happy for y'all! I'm sure Weston will make a great big brother! We have a little one on the way also, due October 29!

Lisa said...

congrats on Baby #2. It is very exciting

Ginger said...

Congratulations Rachel! That's so exciting.

The Pink Chick said...

Congratulations! What wonderful news!!!

Unknown said...

I am so excited for you guys!!!

Hopsy said...

SO excited for you all!!! CONGRATULATIONS!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting!!

jenn said...

that is very exciting!! congrats!
we have a lot in common...
my finley turned 1 on jan 20th as well! and i am pregnant and due with tiny toth #2 on aug 21st!!!
what a fun ride we are sharing!