Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Finally with my goals...

So, I'm finally back to finish posting about my goals. Even though I was supposed to be finished with everything at work, the past few days have been SO busy. The office threw us a Baby Shower on Friday, and we also had a Wedding Shower at a different time for another girl at the office. I also had to move offices, so that's been a challenge trying to get everything boxed up, then move it upstairs, then unpacking and being pregnant makes it that much more difficult.

Without further ado, here are my 2010 Goals:
1.) Run a minimum of two 5K's this year - I haven't been running much lately, because I hurt myself, then I got pregnant, so I haven't done much running. Get back into it and start running regularly.

2.) Get back to Wedding Day weight - I'm planning on joining Weight Watcher's as soon as I get the "go-ahead" from my doctor. I'm looking forward to it, and I'm also planning on working out at a minimum of 4-5 days per week. I know it might be a job around the neighborhood or walk with the baby, but anything is better than nothing.

3.) Become Debt Free - I want us to be debt-free aside from our house payment. I'd like to finish paying off my car and Grant's last student loan.

I think that's it...I can't think of any other goals to post, but those are the main things that I want to do this year. I know that there are other items, but these are the highlights for now. I might come back and update later when I think of more! My brain is fried right now with everything that's been going on.

6 comments:

Accidentally Me said...

You must be super excited now! And ready to burst!

I like the goals a lot...the first two are really good post-baby goals to keep you healthy and non-crazy;-) And I love the third one, too! Good luck, and fingers crossed for you the next couple weeks until the big day!

Anonymous said...

Good stuff girl! You can do it! Hope your having a great week! XOXO

Anonymous said...

Great goals!

And how sweet of your office to throw you a shower!

Pam said...

I thought maybe Weston had come or something since you'd been gone for a few days... :)

Great goals! Very attainable. {why don't comment boxes have spell check. ugh!}

Unknown said...

I think you have great goals for the year & after reading your blog for a while now I have no doubt in my mind that you will get them done :)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it's almost baby time!

And I'm doing WW right now as well, so it'll be nice to read about your progress when you get the go-ahead!

-ReinventingAmy