Friday, January 29, 2010

Newborn Photos

We had our photographer come over on Tuesday, January 26th when Weston was only six days old to take newborn photos of him...I wanted to get his newborn photos taken as early as possible, because I wanted to remember how small he was and how sweet and innocent he was, so I scheduled them as soon as I felt comfortable after he was home from the hospital.

We had such a great time, and he did so well until close to the end when he started to get fussy. I'll post some more photos of his session once I get the disk, and it's easier to post; however, here are two photos from this sweet day! I love our photographer...she is SO talented!


By the way, we had photos taken in this outfit, because this is the outfit that he came home from the hospital in, and it meant a lot to us, because one of my best friends made the outfit for us. We didn't get many photos of him or any family photos in the outfit, so I wanted to get some when the photographer came over.

21 comments:

Lyryn said...

They are beautiful!!!!

Rachel and John said...

I can't get over how cute he is!!

Melissa said...

Love them! I can't wait to see the rest of the photos. I am getting Grayson's photos done too after he is born. How fun!

Kayla said...

How precious! I cannot wait to see more, he is adorable!

The Janacek's said...

Priceless!! He is a doll!!

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

So sweet, I love the one in the nest!

LauraAnn said...

Awe!!! The pictures are precious! I cannot wait to see more pictures!

Courtney @ One Fine Wire said...

I love the pictures...he is adorable!

Alison said...

He's just the cutest thing!

Sweet Simplicity said...

These are beautiful! I love that black and white one. It is so sweet.

Carry Grace said...

These pics are adorable!

the davidsons said...

oh my goodness! he's the sweetest thing! Love these!

Anonymous said...

sooo cute! LOVE the hat.

Jane said...

Those pictures are absolutely adorable. The outfits are just precious!

The Pink Chick said...

I love the photos! They are so precious!

Nicole-Lynn said...

Oh my goodness! He's so precious! I love these pictures! Looking forward to seeing more!

Unknown said...

He is so sweet & tiny; I can't wait to see more.

Jill said...

Oh my gosh, what a precious baby! I love these photos.

La Petite Chic said...

Oh my goodness, Rachel, how precious!!

Jennie said...

RACHEL! My heart just burst. He's so beautiful.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

OMG, he is beautiful. That little hat. I'm dying. SO cute!