
Playing with Mommy! :)

Weston's 1st Day of Daycare...Me with NO Make-Up yet!

1st Day of Daycare...looking scared!

Trying to wake-up, so I can see the Easter Bunny!

Me & Mom visiting with the Easter Bunny...this was taken in the less than five minutes that I was awake! ;)
Work is going well, and it's been nice to get in a schedule, but we've been so busy! It's been tough to keep up, but in 20-something days I'll be finished with my MBA, and I'm hoping that things begin to slow down. I'll update more tomorrow, hopefully at work, but I wanted to post some new photos of my little guy. I'll add his two-month photos as soon as I get them downloaded from my camera.
7 comments:
He is precious! I'm glad things are going well.
i started following your blog awhile ago and never commented. i'm glad everything is going well and weston is just adorable. i can't wait to have children and a family of my own!!
He is so cute! And you look great! Glad work is going well for you!
He is so darn cute!! I am happy that work is going well & I hope that the adjustment to daycare hasn't been to tough for you guys :)
Love the pics, too cute!
He's so cute! Thanks for sharing all the cute pictures and updates with us!
I'm a new follower of your blog!
Your little Weston is absolutly adorable!! Aren't boys so sweet? You area beautiful momma!!
Post a Comment