Thursday, March 4, 2010

Operation Intimacy = SUCCESS

So, I posted that I went to my six-week check-up on Tuesday, and I was given the "go ahead" for time with the husband...well, it was a HUGE success! I'm not sure if it was because we had waited so long, but it was so great! It was way better than it was while I was pregnant that's for sure, and I didn't have any pain or soreness. Better yet, I also didn't have any dryness, and I'm exclusively BFing. I know people said that I would have to use lots of lubrication, because I would be so dry. Well, I guess I'm one of the lucky few, and we didn't have to use any! Yay! It was such a huge success that we went for Round 2 last night! Now, we've just got to be careful and use extra precautions, so we don't get another little Weston too soon! ;)

10 comments:

Pam said...

Your TMI makes me laugh. congrats on the sexy-time. LOL.

Candace said...

Thats good to hear! We are counting down! Are you going to get back on birth control?

Unknown said...

woo hoo for sexy time :)

Anonymous said...

Glad it was fun! :)

Cat said...

You're so funny! Glad it was all you hoped for... and more!

Carry Grace said...

We are still waiting for 6 weeks to get here...

Annie said...

oh you are too cute!
glad it was a go and all was great! ;)
i was thinkin the same thing as mitzi, yay for sexy time!!!

Lyryn said...

Wow... I did NOT exspect you to write about this... But you are too cute! I didn't have a problem our first tine after Jayden either. Happy for you guys!

Nicole-Lynn said...

LOL this is so funny and great for you! :) Have fun!

Kelley said...

I'm so glad you posted this. I blog hopped over here from somewhere. We are having our baby in June.. this is one thing I have been wondering about as everyone makes it seem so horrible. So thanks for the tmi :)