Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Weight Loss Wednesday on Tuesday

So, last time I posted, I weighed 135 lbs., and I now weigh 130 lbs. I have 16 lbs. left to lose to get to my pre-pregnancy weight which is SO much, but I'm actively working on it. I went back to the doctor today for my six-week check-up, and she said that everything looks awesome, and I'm doing great! So, I have clearance for everything...exercise, dieting and intimate time with my husband! ;)

I started Weight Watchers, and I went today to get weighed and get started. I'm so excited, so now I have real weight loss updates to post on Tuesdays, because I'll be going to weigh-in! I'll post updates weekly, and I'm looking forward to losing the weight and being back to my "happy" weight. Especially since I'm in two weddings this summer!

I'm running a 5K on April 24th, so I've got to start jogging. I'm running with some friends, and I don't plan to run very fast, but I'm looking forward to it. On another note, Weston is being baptized on April 25th, and I can't wait. And I really can't wait until Grant gets home tonight...I never thought that I would be so ready for intimate time with him! I really thought that I would not be in any hurry, but I just can't wait! Sorry TMI!

8 comments:

Candace said...

Bow chicka wow wow! ;)

Sweet Simplicity said...

Congrats on the 5 lbs! That is great!

The Pink Chick said...

You're doing great!!! I know that you will be at your goal in no time!

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

Great job - you're on your way!

Accidentally Me said...

Oh, you will drop that weight in no time! Especially if you start running regularly...what was your weight before you went into the hospital, or do you even know? Just trying to see what I am in for...lol

Rebecca (Craving Simplicity) said...

I think it's great that you're ready! And I bet he's even more excited! :)

Anonymous said...

That was me...I was signed into the wrong account! :)

Unknown said...

Hope you had a GOOD night :)