Tuesday, August 25, 2009

18 Weeks

I'm 18 weeks today, and I felt Weston kick for the first time over the weekend...I've felt it a few times since then, but it's so neat, and I can't wait for Grant to be able to feel him kicking, as well. It's such a fun experience. I love having him in my belly though I sometimes complain, because I'm tired or I feel like I'm getting huge, but I'm so excited, and I can't wait to hold my son in my arms in January. :)

Work is busy lately, but I'm making it through...I also started classes back for my MBA. Only this semester and next, and I'll be done with my MBA, and I'm SO excited about it! :) I can't wait for it to be over, and I'm so grateful that my company is paying for my education. It's such a relief to know that I don't have that expense, but I can still get a great education.

Well, I've got to get back to work, because I want to leave a few minutes early this afternoon, but if I don't hurry up...I'll be here all night!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute! first baby kicks!! :)

JennyLee said...

That is awesome that your company is paying for school. What a blessing!

Anonymous said...

Wow, you're a busy lady! So exciting for your MBA -- an MBA and a baby so close together!

Erin said...

How exciting - feeling him kick!! I can't wait for that!!!

The Pacheco's said...

Ohh it's such a wonderful feeling being able to feel the little one squirm around in there. Enjoy every moment of it as it goes by really fast and they will be outside before you know it! Keep us posted as to when you can feel him from the outside :)

Brittney said...

Found your blog and love it. How adorable -- a honeymoon baby! I am trying to find a place to become a follower, but can't seem to find it! I will put you on my blogroll.

Cat said...

That's awesome Rachel!

Sweet Simplicity said...

I bet feeling a baby kick inside you is the coolest feeling ever!

Jill said...

Aww.. you felt Weston kick. So sweet.

Anonymous said...

That is so exciting to feel his first kick! And good luck in grad school!!

Mommara said...

Aw that is so sweet The kicks were my favorite. Until the end where he would take my breath away. :)

Good luck with school that is great.

Nicole-Lynn said...

Very exciting! I have a couple friends who are expecting so it's very neat to hear everyone's progress :)