Monday, August 10, 2009

It's a...

BOY!!

We had an ultrasound last Wednesday, and we were so excited to find out that we are having a boy! We were pretty sure based on the last ultrasound that we had, but we didn't want to be too confident, just in case. Anyways, I was so anxious about the ultrasound, and we saw it right away, so there is no doubt. I'll close with some photos of Weston James, aka, 'Wes'. We think he is pretty cute! :)

20 comments:

sarah said...

So exciting! Congrats you guys!

Cat said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Now you can really start shopping:)

Lexilooo said...

hooray!!!

La Petite Chic said...

Oh my goodness, Rachel, just look at him! Congratulations on your little Weston James! He's adorable. :)

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

Oh boy, a boy! Congrats!

Megan said...

Congratulations! Love the name Weston, so cute!

Sweet Simplicity said...

Aaaww! Congratulations!

Lindsey said...

YAYAYA CONGRATS!!!!!

Melanie said...

How exciting! Congrats!

Jessica said...

Boys are SO much fun!! You are going to enjoy being a mommy to little Wes! : ) So happy for you! And yioppee on Christmas cards. Doesn't it feel good to be ahead of the game!!

Nicole-Lynn said...

OMG! Congratulations!! Yey you finally found out the sex :) Love the name! :)

erica said...

Hurray! So excited for you! (Well, I'd be excited if it was a girl, too, but how fun to find out!) Can't wait to see all the cute things you pick out for him and of course his room... :) Congrats!

Princess Freckles said...

How exciting! I love the name you picked!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the name!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

Yay!!! Congratulations, that is so exciting! You are going to have so much fun :) and I LOVE his name!!!

startsinmynose said...

congrats! how exciting! love the name!

Anonymous said...

Love the name! Congrats :)

.jimaie.marie. said...

omg, boys are the BEST!!! They adore their mama's more than anyone, it's such an amazing feeling :D CONGRATS you two!!

Jill said...

I'm catching up on your blog. CONGRATS on your baby boy!!

Kelly said...

Congrats! I wish you the best on your pregnancy! Cute name you pick out too! :)