Friday, August 28, 2009

Banks...My First Child

My dog is like my first child, and I spend a lot of time with him. We go on daily walks, and we play in the evenings after work. He is so enjoyable to be around, and I am so grateful that I got such a great dog that minds so well. He has a wonderful personality, and he loves pretty much everyone. Anyways, he had his 1st Birthday on August 14th, and I'm such a nerd that I made him a cake. It was fun, and he really enjoyed it, but then again, he'll eat almost everything from tomatoes to onions to ice cream. He definitely isn't a picky eater.

Anyways, I wanted to post a few photos of him in honor of his first birthday just two weeks late! It took me that long to load them onto my computer...I'm terrible, I know!

Looking at his cake...he was waiting for us to give him permission to eat! :)

Being cute with the UGA Golf Bag...He was on the cover of a pamphlet for a Golf Tournament!

Resting...It had been a long day of playing in the sun!

Practicing...he still needs some work, but he is getting there!

Checking out the camera...He obviously is into it! :)

14 comments:

The Pacheco's said...

So stinking Cute! I love the one of Banks staring at the cake!

ashley said...

aw i just want to hug him! i wish our dogs were well-behaved like that haha, they don't listen wortha crap.

Brittney said...

Oh my word -- super cute!

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

What a sweetie! I love all the pictures.

Nicole-Lynn said...

Very cute. Happy Birthday to him! I am a dog lover too, my yorkie-poo is my baby!

Jane said...

Banks is such a cutie!! Just found your blog. Your wedding photos are gorgeous!

Lexilooo said...

awww, I love that last picture!

Anonymous said...

He's so cute! We had a party for Fenway's 1st birthday -- bone shaped cake and all!

Princess Freckles said...

He is a beauty! Makes me want a puppy of my own!

JennyLee said...

Aww he's adorable!!!

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Banks!

He's so cute!

Kayla said...

haha, you gotta love men's rational for everything don't you? I don't know where they come up with some of this stuff.. We actually just had a conversation about flowers today! :-) I'm just waiting (and probably for a long time) until he brings them home for no reason! I won't hold my breath!

Anonymous said...

so cute! pets really are like children! my family has a yellow lab and he's definitely the little kid in the house. we talk to him like he's human. and he's sooo spoiled!

Unknown said...

He is so sweet & how did you get him to sit still & NOT eat the sandwich??