I'll post more photos, as well as, a the birth story once I get a chance. The birth was awesome, and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Grant and I are both so proud, and we are SO in love with our little angel! :)
I'll post more photos, as well as, a the birth story once I get a chance. The birth was awesome, and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Grant and I are both so proud, and we are SO in love with our little angel! :)
37 comments:
Oh my goodness! He's precious!!! Congratulations to you both! Yey, you're a family :)
Congratulations!!!! He is precious! I bet you are getting the best.snuggles.ever. right about now! :)
How awesome!! Congratulations!
Congrats Rachel! Welcome Weston! I love the photo!
congrats, rachel!! what a cutie that little weston is! best wishes and God's blessings on all of you. can't wait to hear the story - glad he got here safely and all went well. =)
Yeah!!! Congrats! I'm so glad you are both doing well! You take all the time you need to cuddle with that little cutie!! He's adorable!
Rachel, he's beautiful! Congrats!! You're a mommy now! I can't wait to hear more about him.
ohhhh!!!! he's gorgeous! so many congratulations to you and grant!
OMG!!! HE is so cute! congrats on being a mom... God Bless you!
What a cutie!! Congratulations!! Maybe a future Bulldog on your hands?!
Congrats again!
Look at all that hair! Congrats, he's darling!
Congrats Rach! He is so perfect in every way. Glad you are all doing well.. Can't wait to hear the birth story!
WHAT A DOLL!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations! Can't wait to hear all about it!!!!
Rachel!!!! He's absolutely precious!! Congratulations to you and Grant!!
He is SO precious!! Huge congrats to you both. Enjoy that little one!! :)
Gorgeous!
awww! and he's so cute!!!
Congratulations!!! He is adorable!
Oh he's beautiful, Rachel! Enjoy every upcoming second.
He is absolutely adorable!
Congratulations!!! He's too cute! Glad to hear everything went so well.
Oh my gosh!!! He is SO precious! Congratulations!
Yay! There's nothing in the world like it!
Congrats Rachel!!!! He is precious!!! Cant wait to see more photos and the birth story!!!
Congrats, Rachel! He's beautiful!
Rachel- congratulations!! He is perfect! - KK
He is precious! Congratulations, and get some rest.
He is so precious! Congrats to mommy and daddy. Enjoy these first weeks. They fly by but, are the most precious sleepless days ever!
Omg!!! Congrats!! He is precious!! So glad to hear you're all doing well!!! :)
Congratulations! That is so exciting!! I have enjoyed following your blog throughout this journey!
AH! He couldn't be more perfect! I can't wait to hear about the birth and how the journey is going so far! Way to go Mama!
Congratulations to the new mommy and daddy!! He's adorable!! YOU DID IT!!
YAY - congrats! He is precious!
OH MY GOSH!!! Congratulations! He is absolutely precious! I am glad to hear that the birth went exceptionally well! Can't wait to see more pictures of the cutie!
Yay!!!!
Can't wait to hear about the birth - congrats!
CONGRATS! I am so happy for you!! What a blessing
He's so cute!! Welcome to the world Baby Weston!
Post a Comment