To highlight my wrap-up items from this week:
- Complete transition of ALL project-related tasks to co-worker
- Complete documentation and Maternity Leave letter to highlight list of responsibilities
- Transition invoice approvals and information to co-worker
These are the items that I've had to work through in the past two days, but I've gotten it done, and I'm SO thankful! A little late, but I'm also going to try to post my 2010 Goals, not Resolutions later today! I've had them written down, but I just haven't gotten around to posting them yet.
8 comments:
Congrats on getting everything done! Now you can relax a little more and have peace of mind until little Weston comes!
Good work :) It's always nice to have that feeling of accomplishment and have NO stress!
yay for being on top of things so now you can just sit back and enjoy everything that is about to come your way girl! Hope your having a great day! xoxo
What a relief to get everything finished! That's great. Now you can enjoy and relax (well when you have a chance! :-) ) Can't wait to hear of the little guy's arrival!
Now you can just relax & await Weston's arrival......I am so excited for you!!
Congrats on getting everything done before your little one shows up!
Good job!! now you can be stress free letting everything go. What a relief!! Have a great rest of the week.
I just found your blog, it's adorable so I'm your newest follower. I bet that's nice to be ahead of the game for your little one.
Post a Comment