Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Adding Another to the Mix...

So, I'm adding one more Christmas Card option to the mix since there was no "clear" winner in the vote for the previous post of Christmas Card ideas. So, here is one more...Now, which one do you like best? Still one of the two in the post below or is this one the favorite?! I'm struggling with making a decision, so hopefully this addition will help! :)

11 comments:

kari said...

I like this one the best for sure!

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

I like this one best too.

La Petite Chic said...

Oooh, oooh, now I vote for this one!

amy (metz) walker said...

I like this one the best as well!

JennyLee said...

This one is my fav!

Anonymous said...

I still like #1 from the previous post!

Emily said...

ohh soo cute! my fav! u are on top of your game! u have a darling blog!

Jill said...

My vote is for this card. Way to go... getting things done early.

She Likes To Travel said...

I like this one better than the others (although the others were cute too).

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

#2 is my favorite.

Anonymous said...

This one is really cute!