Monogram Chick is giving away the cutest Market Tote, so head on over to her blog and check it out and enter to win the Market Tote yourself. I would love to win this tote, and I'm sure you guys would too!Don't delay!! It's SUPER cute! :)
I am a full-time wife and mother, with a full-time job, born and raised in Georgia. I married the love of my life, Grant, on May 2, 2009, and we celebrated the birth of our son, Weston, James on January 20, 2010. Our Vizsla, Banks, is also a huge part of our lives!
I live in a house full of guys from the dog to the kid to the husband, and I love every minute of it. Here you can follow me as I ramble about life as a wife and a mother and all the random events of our lives...this is the story of our lives!
Our Growing Baby Boy
Birth - 7 lb. 2 oz. & 20 in. 1 Month - 10 lb. 4 oz. & 22 in. 2 Month - 12 lb. 13 oz. & 23.5 in. 3 Month - 15 lb. 6 oz. & 24.5 in. 4 Month - 16 lb. 13 oz. & 25.5 in. 5 Month - 17 lb. 14 oz. & 26 in. 6 Month - 18 lb. 13 oz. & 27.5 in. 7 Month - 19 lb. 8 oz. 12 Months - 24 lbs. 15 Months - 23 lbs. & 4 oz.
1 comment:
This is an adorable tote...thanks for the info.!
Post a Comment