Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Feeling Crummy...

So, I stayed home from work today, and I still don't feel any better. I have really been exhausted lately, and so, I haven't been keeping the house as clean as I like it or keep up with the laundry. Needless to say, it was getting a little ridiculous, so I decided to work from home today, and I would spend some time washing clothes and cleaning the house.

Unfortunately, I didn't get a whole lot done...I woke up at 5:45 AM with Grant, and we ate breakfast together. I think laid on the couch with the dog, and we fell back asleep until about 7:45 AM. I woke up and took my Marketing Exam for my MBA Course, because I had to take it before 11:00 PM tonight. After that, I started cleaning and then took a shower. I left around noon to go meet a friend for lunch, and I got back home around 1:30 PM.

Then, I laid back down and took another nap and then decided to start cleaning again. I finished everything upstairs, but I still have a long way to go. I have only washed three loads of clothes...I have many more! Ha-ha! :) I have to get everything cleaned downstairs, and I don't think it's going to get it all done tonight. I'm ready to go back to bed now! Anyways, I don't have much to talk about, because all I want to do right now is sleep and try to avoid nauseous at all costs! :) But here's to hoping that I get the house cleaned and clothes washed eventually...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better soon!

Adrienne said...

Awww bummer! Hope you are feeling better soon!!