So, Grant and I spent some time thinking about baby names this weekend, and we came up with both a boy's name and a girl's name, and we are SO excited about both of them. We have had a boys name picked out since sometime when we were dating, and we happened to be talking about baby names, but we came up with the girl's name this weekend. Now, we are both really anxious to find out whether we are having a boy or a girl. Here are the names:
Weston James Harvey
Madison Grace Harvey
So, what do you all think?
10 comments:
i love them! so so cute:)
Cute, I especially like Weston for the boy.
Love them both!
Cute!! Even cuter that you guys have been thinking about this since before your were engaged. Clearly meant to be ;) I love both the names, esp Grace as the middle name for a girl.
Awww I love them both!
perfect in every way!!
i think if we ever have another daughter we're going with "lena grace" (double name)...i always liked "gracie bea" (another double name), but cooper hates beatrice/bea. oh well! it's all about compromise! :-)
can't wait to find out if you're having a weston or madison!
Love your baby names. So classy.
I love both of those!!!
Very nice names! It's great that you were able to agree on something so quickly. My sister-in-law and my brother could NOT agree. She had a name picked out but he didn't like it. She told him that when he delivered the next one, he could name it! As for Alex and I we're even struggling with a name for the new dog!
I love them both! James has always been one of my favorite boy names :)
Post a Comment