On that note, I'd like to go ahead and get my Christmas Cards done for this year, so that I can address them at my leisure, and I can just get them finished and ready to mail at the appropriate time. Anyways, I know that I want to put a wedding photo on our card, because it's the only year that I can do that, but I'm having trouble deciding which picture...that's where you guys come in. Here are some of the photos that I'm considering...please comment and let me know which one you would choose. :)




17 comments:
Totally the second one!
second one!
Oooh, that's a tough one, I love them all! I think #3 or #4 because they would be easier to imagine in a winter scene :)
Bottom!
#3!
Ha, well, I'm no help because I'm going with either the first one or the last one. With all the differing opinions, we've probably got you more confused than ever! ha!
Can't believe you have your Christmas shopping done!
I was just thinking about holiday cards last week!!! I say go with #3:)
They are all great but I LOVE the second one down from the top. So fun!
the 1st or 3rd are my favorites. :-)
Gosh this is hard they are all so good!! I guess I like the first one and the last ones best!
i choose number #2! SO cute!
I like #2, but for a Christmas photo I think it's important to be together in the photo. I love #1...
I like the the second one.
They are all gorgeous but I would have to pick #1!
Whoa you are already doing holiday cards! Good for you! Wanna do mine too?! My fav is #3 with the white barn. Against a red or green card/background it would look very Christmas-y.
Wow, what a hard choice! I love #4. I like your big, happy smile and the way y'all are looking at each other.
Came across this post! I blogged about Holiday Cards today!
Post a Comment