How far along? 16 Weeks, 2 Day
Total weight gain/loss: +7 lbs. - I don't know where all the weight is coming from...in the past two weeks, I've started gaining weight more quickly! Yikes! I hope it slows down at some point, but according to the Weight Gain calculator, I haven't gained too much weight.
Maternity clothes? Maternity pants only...I'm not wearing Maternity shirts yet, and I'm also wearing just regular stretchy dresses too.
Stretch marks? Nope...Keeping my fingers crossed that I don't get any! :)
Sleep: Decent. I'm still waking up a few times a night, so not sleeping through the night sucks!
Best moment this week: Finding out last Wednesday that it was a BOY!
Movement: Nope.
Food cravings: None
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In
What I am looking forward to: Decorating the Nursery!
Weekly Wisdom: I don't really have any...
Milestones: Finding out the Baby's Gender
8 comments:
wow, 16 weeks and you already know it's a boy! I didn't realize one could find out so early! hooray!
any ideas for a nursery theme?
I can't believe that you're already over 16 weeks! Just another month and you'll be halfway there!
Thank goodness for stretchy dresses! I'm pretty sure that is what I will live in when I get pregnant.
Lexiloo - Because my mom does ultrasounds, we were able to find out really early that it was a Boy, but yes, you can definitely tell at 16 weeks, but you just usually don't have an ultrasound at 16 weeks.
Boys are great!!! So much fun, but… again, I have only had a boy. Congrats!!!
Hey Rachel....to answer you questions from my blog - I ordered the Georgia onsie online; you can create your own designs...I will have to look up where as my mommy brain isn't letting me remember at this point in time!! We live in Buford right near the mall of GA.
Congrats on the news of your LO being a boy & let me just say....DON"T stress about the weight gain. It will come fast for one month & then the next month you might not gain at all. Just enjoy every minute of being pregnant!! Can't wait to see your nursery progress....
It's a boy! Congratulations!!
Post a Comment