I have highlighted the symptoms that I'm experiencing!
Girl
Girls are carried high. You are going to have a girl.
Your feet are not colder than they were before pregnancy. You are having a girl.
You refuse to eat the heel of a loaf of bread. You are having a girl.
Dad-to-be hasn't been gaining weight along with Mom-to-be, so it will be a girl.
You had morning sickness early in pregnancy, so you are expecting a girl.
Your chest development has been quite dramatic during pregnancy. You should expect a girl.
You are craving sweets, which means that it is a girl.
Your nose hasn't changed during pregnancy, which indicates a girl.
You have been craving fruits, so it is a girl.
Your baby's heart rate is 140 or more beats per minute, so it's a girl.
You must have orange juice every day, so it's a girl.
Your urine is dull, so it's a girl.
Boy
You are carrying the extra weight out front, so it's a boy.
The hair on your legs is growing faster during pregnancy, so it's a boy.
You are looking particularly good during pregnancy. Therefore, it must be a boy, because girls steal their mother's looks.
Since the sum of the mother's age at conception and the number of the month of conception is even, it will be a boy.
You are having headaches, so it's a boy.
You show the back of your hand when someone asks to see it, so it's a boy.
You use the handle when picking up a mug, so it's a boy.
So, the results...looks like it's a tie! I have three symptoms that would lean to boy and three to girl. Interesting, and it was definitely fun and made my day a little brighter! :)
5 comments:
I think they are all myths... because I totally carried like I was having a girl. But every woman is different... :)
Hah, I thought this was so funny....I did it pre-finding out too and couldn't really make any sort of real distinctions! Oh well, all that stuff is so fun to read anyway. Now I am onto all the 'eye color predictor's' and silly stuff.
Thanks so much for the comment. I feel you big time. I come of like a terrible mother all ready because I am not 'loving the changes' and 'embracing a mom body' but...too bad. I like my worked out body best and am excited to get it back post baby! Just because were pregnant doesen't mean that we have to LOVE how it looks (I love my bump...I don't love the butt, boobs, fatty arms, thighs, and double chin that seem to accompany my bump!).
I wonder where they come up with these things.
I love reading these gender tests! Some of them are just so random, they crack me up!
I had never heard of some these so it was fun to read!
Post a Comment