Thursday, August 27, 2009

Big Butt?!

Really, so I think that my butt is growing faster than my belly...I'm not sure what it is, and maybe it's always been this big, but I'm just noticing it more now. I looked in the mirror this morning, and I was appalled. I couldn't believe that my butt had gotten so big! I have been walking everyday or at the gym working out everyday, so it shouldn't be this big!! It's ridiculous! Now, I feel like I need to continue to improve my eating habits and start walking / working out more often, but I'm not sure that's a good idea either! Needless to say, I'm having serious image issues. I know that I'm going to gain weight, and I'm okay with the bigger belly, but the bigger butt was not something that I had anticipated. Needless to say, I'm a little disgusted! :(

4 comments:

autumn said...

Hey, I am a reader but haven't commented yet. I am 25 (almost 26 weeks) and am facing soo many of the same feelings. I didn't put on hardly any weight at first and then.. bam! in a few weeks I gained 10lbs. My eating and workingout hadn't changed...but apparently my body and baby sure did! It is so, so hard to reconcile but know that you are doing the best for your little one by walking and eating enough and healthy enough. Good luck!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

This sounds like something I would say .... when I am pregnant and in your shoes!!

startsinmynose said...

EMBRACE being pregnant......really....there are going to be times you feel like a cow, but honestly-i would not let anyone take pictures of me from the neck down while i was pregnant, and now i regret it.....even though with my first pregnancy i DID get as big as a cow...its a part of the whole experience of motherhood. i find my girls sometimes wanting to see pictures of mommy being pregnant-and i dont have any...not only that, itd be nice to look at them now and say, damn, i am a hot mom. ;) dont sweat it, its all worth it, and big booties are hot--and besides that, im sure that its really not big.....

K said...

Maybe it is FROM all the walking and working out?!?! That puts a better spin on it!

I've never commented before but I love your blog and am so glad you decided to stay public. Can't wait to see your little one's nursery. =)