Friday, August 21, 2009

I've got nothing...

...to post about today! I've been really busy with work and planning a big event for an organization that I'm a part of here in Athens that was last night, so I've been a little stressed and a bit MIA this week. I'm also extremely tired, and I've had a headache all morning.

So, on that note...I'm not going to post and complain, I'll just say "Have a Great Weekend" everyone, and I'll be back on Monday in a better mood with hopefully, NO headache and well-rested from a great relaxing weekend.

6 comments:

The Pacheco's said...

Hope you feel better. Try and sleep as much as you can this weekend. I found that helped me a lot when I was pregnant.

JennyLee said...

Hope you get some relaxing time in this weekend!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

I love your signature at the end of your posts. Did you have to pay for that? If not, can you email me how to do it -- kelseysmith5@gmail.com!!! I would really really appreciate it :) Happy Friday!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

Hope you're having a great (and relaxing) weekend and feeling better girl!

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say I really love your blog and congrats on the pregnancy! I literally made my blog about 2 hours ago =) After reading your and several other I am now so happy I did one so that when I get pregnant I have this as a memoir. Thanks for the inspiration!!!
Amy

Melissa said...

I hope you have a better week!