Anyways, I thought I would take this little questionnaire today for your reading pleasure...
How far along? 8 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 1-2 lbs...I fluctuate so much anyways, but I haven't really gained anything yet!
Maternity clothes? Not yet, but I've been checking some out online.
Stretch marks? Nope...hoping I don't get them!
Sleep: A little between having to get up to go to the bathroom anywhere from 2-4 x's per night
Best moment this week: Getting to 8 weeks with a healthy and growing baby!
Movement: Not yet...
Food cravings: Pizza and all Carbs!
Gender: Don't know yet...
Labor Signs: None, thankfully! Ha-Ha! :)
Belly Button in or out? In
What I am looking forward to: Finding out if it's a boy or a girl and painting the nursery!
Weekly Wisdom: The 1st Trimester really is as bad as people make it out to be, for me anyways! :(
Milestones: Making it to 8 Weeks!
Once I start to show, I'll post photos, but I'll wait to post photos until I have something to see!
8 comments:
Such a cute little survey, but I'm sorry you're feeling so awful. I hope you're feeling better soon.
P.S. My SIL just hit the 8 week mark last Thursday! If it makes you feel any better, she is feeling terrible too.
Congrats to you and Grant! I hope you are feeling better soon.
aw cute. can't wait til you starting showing - i bet ur going to be an adorable pregnant lady! :-)
hey girl! please e-mail me: jessicalynn402@gmail.com
Oh this is so exciting to watch your progress!!
It totally stinks that you're feeling so awful! I hope it gets better soon! Can't wait to see pictures- you're gonna be adorable!!
hi rachel, i sent you an email to your yahoo account with your maiden name. i know that you said that you don't check it often anymore, but i sent you an important email so please take a minute to check it. thank you!
I really don't want to be the downer in the group, but you don't always feel better in the second trimester. My SIL was pining for the second trimester because she was so sick and the poor girl got absolutely no relief. There were only two days during her entire pregnancy that she didn't throw up. Shockingly enough she's now pregnant again and feeling perfect!
Post a Comment