So, I ordered some wall canvases for the nursery a few weeks ago, and they came in the mail on Monday. I love them! I'm so excited about painting the room this weekend and putting the crib in the room and hanging up my decorations. They turned out so great, and I am so grateful that I found Brandie at
Dream Custom Artwork. If you need any artwork for all holidays or for your own home, check her out. She does a great job! She is really quick and easy to work with, and I'm so pleased with the final results!
Check them out...What do you guys think?

'Weston' Name Canvas for the Nursery Door
Group of Canvases...So cute!!
"Where the Wild Things Are"
I'm going to hang this canvas on the wall and hang Espresso Photo Frames below it!

Love it...Matches the Baby Gap Bedding that we picked out!!
I'm not sure where I'll put this yet, but I'll find somewhere, and I know it'll be so cute!

Animals - Also, matches the bedding in all Green! Love it!! :)
19 comments:
I found your blog some how and thought it was great! I loved what you are doing with the nursery! My husband loves that book and would die to have a nursery like that. Just awesome! You are so creative. I might have to steal that idea for my son’s room!!!! BTW – Love your blog, you got me hooked as a follower!! ;)
SOOO cute! Love it all!
He is going to have a great nursery!
Yay, I love all of it! I especially like the color choices!
It's all so adorable! I can't to see photos once it's all put together.
They are great! I can't wait to see pictures of the nursery once it's finished!
Wow! Very cute stuff...she did an awesome job :)
Those canvases are adorable!
Very cute! I can't wait to see it all put together!
Really cute! My nursery as a baby was all zoo/animal theme too. Darling!
It's all perfect!
those are PRECIOUS!!!!! I found your blog through La Petite Chic! The nursery looks like it's going to be SO ADORABLE!
LOVE the art! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
also, 'the second nine months' is a great book for after you deliver...it tells it how it is. :-)
So cute. I love them. One of my favorite pregnancy books was the Girlfriends guide to pregnancy. If you haven't gotten it you should. It will make you laugh and cry. :)
Love it all!!! It is going to be a gorgeous nursery!!
oh- I should have looked at this post first, before I asked in my comment on your other post :)
love it though, looks so adorable!
I LOVE the decorations! so cute :)
Aww... so sweet! I love the wall art. I can't wait to see the final room.
Love, Love, Love the canvases you have for the nursery! Those are so cute! What an adorable theme :)
Post a Comment