Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Getting Ready to Paint!!

Grant & I are getting ready to paint Weston's nursery in the coming week, and I'm so excited. We've moved everyone out of his room that was in their before (dresser, bed, etc.), and we've moved it to it's new home. We have bought the paint, and we've got all of our supplies together. Now, we are ready to begin...I can't wait to get started painting his nursery, and I'm looking forward to seeing how it turns out.

We are painting his room blue with a thick white strip down the center, then a green and a brown stripe on either side of the thick white stripe. I saw this online, and it turned out really cute for them, so I'm hoping that it turns out well for us also! I'm excited, and I can't wait to begin. I'll take photos of us painting the nursery and post them once we get started. :)

On another note, I'm going to eat Mexican tonight with three of my closet friends, and I can't wait. We have been trying to meet up at least every other month for dinner or just to hang out, so I'm looking forward to it. The last one of them got engaged since the last time we saw one another too...the other three of us are already married. So, I'm looking forward to catching up and hearing wedding plans. I'll leave you with a photo of my favorite girls!

8 comments:

Candace said...

Im so ready to know what Im having so we can start on the nursery! Cant wait to see how yours looks!

You're right about Targets maternity clothes. I have bought a few things on sale, but nothing special. Ive mostly gotten long or looser fitting normal clothes instead.

Pam said...

How exciting!! My girlfriend painted hers blue with white and brown stripes... it turned out totally cute!! :)

Sweet Simplicity said...

I bet the nursery will turn out so cute! I can't wait to see pics!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the nursery pics. Sounds cute!

The Pacheco's said...

How exciting can't wait to see pictures!

Lyryn said...

Ha… thanks for the comment!! I love my tattoo. What do you have that you don’t like about it? We painted strips in Jayden’s room too. I love them. Great idea!

Jill said...

Have fun at dinner tonight. I love a good Girl's Night.

I can't wait to see the baby room. Your paint ideas sounds SO cute!

Crunkface. said...

we did something very similar for miss vs room. we painted the room beige, and where the wall meets we painted one corner poppy pink with white stripes on either side.

http://storiesfrommyute.blogspot.com/2009/07/nursery-sneak-peek-and-new-old-high.html

we lurve it!