Tuesday, September 8, 2009

20 Down...20 to Go!!

Today marks the halfway point for the pregnancy...I'm 20 weeks today, and I couldn't be more excited. It feels like just yesterday that I found at that I was pregnant...the time is going by really fast, but at the same time, I'm so anxious for it to get here that I feel like it's crawling by sometimes.I almost don't feel like I'm quite halfway, because I didn't actually conceive for two weeks, then I didn't know that I was pregnant for two weeks, so it found out at 3 weeks, 6 days into it, so I haven't been knowledgeable of the pregnancy for the full 20 weeks.

Anyways, here is an update of how things are going so far!
How far along? 20 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +8-9 lbs or so...I haven't weighed myself since the end of last week, so I'm not sure!
Maternity clothes? Maternity pants and some shirts, but I can still fit into most of my regular shirts too though they are starting to get tight around the middle!
Stretch marks? Nope...Not yet and applying my stretch mark cream daily in hopes that I can stay without stretch marks!
Sleep: Decent. I'm still waking up a few times a night to go to the bathroom, but I'm sleeping okay. Grant is probably sleeping worse than I am, because he wakes up every time I move.
Best moment this week: I have so many...a wonderful ultrasound appointment on Monday, more kicks and movements from Weston and people noticing that I'm pregnant!
Movement: Yes...pretty often! It's such a cool feeling!
Food cravings: Sweets...That's SO bad!
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: None...And let's hope it stays that way!
Belly Button in or out? In
What I am looking forward to: Decorating the Nursery and meeting Baby Harvey...not for awhile though!
Weekly Wisdom: Not sure...I don't really have any!
Milestones: Feeling movement and a perfectly normal ultrasound appointment last Monday! And hearing Baby's heartbeat on the home Fetal Doppler that I borrowed from a friend! It's such a wonderful sound!

13 comments:

Candace said...

20 weeks! So exciting! I cant wait to start feeling pregnant!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad everything is going well! Here's to another great 20 weeks!

Nicole-Lynn said...

So glad everything is going great!

La Petite Chic said...

Yay for making it halfway! You're just a week behind my sister-in-law :)

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Nice little update! Glad to hear your pregnancy is going so well! 20 more weeks will probably fly by ...

Jill said...

Wow, you're half way there. Time is flying by. Can't wait to see your little baby.

Lyryn said...

SO CLOSE!!! And good thing no stretch marks! You’re on your way!!!

JennyLee said...

20 weeks!!! I'm so glad everything is going well!

Heather said...

I cannot believe you're 20 weeks already! It seems like yesterday I was just finding your blog!

Erin said...

Yay!! You've hit that 1/2 way mark!! So glad everything is going good!!!

Lexilooo said...

Yay for feeling good :)

Jane said...

This was such a cute post :) How exciting!!

The Janacek's said...

Congrats on your baby boy! I have no idea how I have come across your blog but I love reading it! My husband and I are trying for one and its so interesting to read your blog just to see how things are when you are actually going thru pregnancy! Glad everything is going great for you!

Sandi