When I got back to the office, I had a voicemail from the doctor...I had seen a different doctor that is in the practice with my doctor today, and she was telling me that there was a note from my actual doctor about having me come back in for another ultrasound. She asked me to call her when I got a chance and ask to speak to her. So, I immediately was concerned and called her, and she told me that in the ultrasound, the Ultrasound Tech had found a bright spot (EIF) on the baby's heart, but that it's usually no big deal and nothing to worry about, and there were no other indications that anything was wrong. She asked that I come back in for an ultrasound just to check again and make sure that nothing was wrong...
Even though she said not to worry about it, and that many babies have something like this, I'm still freaking out! I can't help but be worried, and I've cried over what is most likely nothing. I keep telling myself that if it was something really wrong, they would've called me back in right after the appointment to check it again. But in the back of my mind, I can't help but worry that something might be wrong with our precious baby boy!
So, we go tomorrow at 11:00 AM to see if anything is wrong. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers during that time, and we will hopefully know before we leave that nothing is wrong. I'll keep you posted! Thanks everyone!!
*I don't really feel like reading and commenting on your blogs today, so I apologize if I'm absent. I'll try to read some, but I just feel like going home and curling up in my bed. I'll try to catch up tomorrow and definitely by the end of the week!
23 comments:
Thinking of you and praying for you!
So sorry you have to worry about this! I will be praying for you.
*Just a little note-my cousin had this same exact thing happen to her a few months ago, and it was absolutely nothing. Her baby boy was born happy and healthy.
Sending good thoughts your way.
She was really worried. They had given her all of the scenarios, and that's all she could think about. I can't believe they make you wait to find out.
Like you said, if it were alarming, they wouldn't make you wait.
Will be thinking of you tomorrow!
I'm praying for you and sweet baby! Let the comments from the doctor saying that it's most likely nothing be positive for you! I know from personal experience what this kind of worry is like. I know it sounds cliche but God has you and this sweet baby in his hands=) Praying girl!
Praying for you guys.
Happy story though - my brother and sister-in-law had a similar issue with an ultrasound and everything ended up being fine. The ultrasound technician even told them that people get worries a lot more now just because the technology has come so far and they can see so much more.
I'm sure everything will be fine though!
Oh sweet girl, just curl up and watch some dumb TV to distract yourself. I have done this so much in this pregnancy...freaked out, sobbed and worried that it was something I did or something I didn't do. And each and everytime I have been reassured that the baby is fine and healthy and normal. But I know, nothing will make your heart feel full and whole again until you see the wiggling legs and healthy beating heart. So just take care of yourself, get off the computer and distract till tomororw. I can't wait for healthy report tomorrow. I am praying for you and your little one.
praying for you! i'm glad they are getting you in tomorrow so that you don't have to worry about the unknown for too much longer... good luck!
Thinking and praying for you and your family!
Thinking about y'all!
Sorry you had to hear that about his heart. I will say a prayer for you and your baby boy!
Sandi
I will keep you in my thoughts honey! And yeah, it most likely is nothing, I know a lot of girls that had the same issue the docs concluded it was some calcium in the heart which usually resolves itself even before the baby is born, but I completely understand that you are worried and you have every right to be. I will be thinking of you and Weston tonight!
You are in my thoughts and prayers! Love you friend! Let us know how things go!!!
I am praying for you Rachel.
I'm praying for you and Grant!
Thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers!
Saying prayers. Let us know how everything goes.
I'll be thinking of you!
Praying for you blogging friend!!
You are in my thoughts, keep positive!
I am so sorry that you are having to go through this but I am sure that everything will be fine!! You guys are in my thoughts & prayers & try to keep your chin up!!!
Ahhh my prayers go out to you.. hoping your baby boy is still healthy as can be and that everything checks out ok.
Oh honey, I'm thinking about you and sending prayers your way. I'm sure everything is just fine and this is just a little bump in the road. ((HUGS))
Oh goodness, you and Baby Harvey are in my prayers! Please let us know what you find out.
**Thinking of you!**
Post a Comment