Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The ABC's of Me

I've decided to do the ABC's of Me today, just because I wanted to do something different today. I got this from Kayla over at Livin' the Great Life! Head on over and check out her blog...

A -Age: 25
B- Bed Size: Queen, but it's starting to get too small now that I'm sleeping with 2-3 pillows and rolling around uncomfortable all night.
C- Chore you hate: Laundry
D- Dog's Name: Banks
E- Essential starts to your day: It used to be coffee, but I've given it up, so I'm actually not sure that I have an essential start to my day, except maybe toast that Grant makes me every morning.
F- Favorite Color: Green
G- Gold, Silver, or Platinum: White Gold
H- Height: 5'0"
I- Instruments you play: I don't play any instruments, but I sometimes wish I could.
J- Job: Work for a Timber Company as a Project Manager / Analyst in the IT Department
K- Kids: Weston Harvey is on the way...
L-Living Arrangements: In our house in a nice neighborhood.
M- Moms name: Connie
N- Nicknames: Rach, Ray
O- Overnight stay in the hospital other then Birth: Nope!
P- Pet Peeve: When people leave things sitting out and just leave things cluttered. I like organization, and I'm fairly OCD about it. :/
Q- Quote from a movie: Who knows?!
R- Right or Left handed: Right
S- Siblings: One sister and two sister in laws
T- Time you wake up: Weekdays: 5:45 am; Weekends 8:00 or so.
U- Underwear: Victoria's Secret or American Eagle
V- Vegetable you dislike: Squash
W- Ways you run late: Not being able to find anything to wear, getting out of bed too late.
X- X-rays you've had: Back, Arm, Ankle, Chest, Teeth
Y- Yummy food you make: All of my food is delicious... :)
Z- Zoo Favorite: Zebra

8 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Love your blog! Banks is such a cutie

Kayla said...

Aww yeah! Thanks for the shout out and I had so much fun learning about you! On another note, you're only 5'0" too??? How crazy, where do you find jeans to fit? haha (Unless the 5 foot was a typo and then I'm going to feel stupid!) :-)

Candace said...

Your blog is so cute! Love the canvases with Weston's name on them!

La Petite Chic said...

You totally don't strike me as an IT girl :)

Lyryn said...

Yay! I love these things. You get to learn so much about people!

Anonymous said...

I know I've said this before but I just love the name Weston!

Jill said...

Cute quiz! I love all your answers.

JennyLee said...

These are always fun reads!