Friday, September 18, 2009

Weston's Nursery

So, I have wanted to have a boy first for as long as I can remember, and Grant wants two boys, but we'll see about that! :) I have had nursery ideas picked out since way before he was even thought about, and so, I was really hoping for a boy. We have bought paint and tape for the stripes, and we've done a first coat of blue pant on the walls. I am so excited about his nursery, and I can't wait to show you all the photos.

I made a collage of photos (see below) that I've been collected, which includes the nursery that I'm designing Weston's after, so you can get an idea of what it'll look like. If you click on the photo, it'll open up larger. It's the nursery with stripes and blue walls...I'm obviously going to have some differences, but it'll be fairly similar, as I loved this nursery immediately and the stripes on the wall! I can't wait until it's finished. I'm so excited about. Also, our crib came in, so we get to go pick it up on Saturday! Yay!! I'll post pictures of the first coat of paint and our progress as we go along.Oh yeh...I forgot to add his nightlight to the collage, but you can't go without seeing it. I love it!!


16 comments:

LauraAnn said...

Little Mr. Weston is going to have the cutest room! Love all the things you have picked out!

April Pantall said...

Love it! I think a boy's room would be so fun to decorate...I think you've got a great color scheme going. He's going to love it!

Unknown said...

It is going to be so cute & I can't wait to see the pictures!

Carry Grace said...

His room will be adorable. I really like the stripes. I'm having such a hard time deciding what I want this time, it's our second boy.

Lexilooo said...

Oh! It is so, so sweet and he will love it! The night light is especially adorable!

The Pacheco's said...

The night light is so cute! Have fun this weekend!

Anonymous said...

The nightlight is just too cute!

Jessica said...

Oh, little boys are the BEST!!!!! You will love being a mommy! I do. So much fun!

Kelly said...

Cute things for the nursery! I love the night light, where did you get it?!

JennyLee said...

Love it! The nightlight is sooo adorable!

Princess Freckles said...

Darling!!! How fun!

Nicole-Lynn said...

Aww so cute. I love everything! Can't wait to see it all tied together!

rachaelgking said...

Oh, that nightlight is pretty much the cutest thing I have EVER seen!

Jane said...

Those night lights are just the cutest!! His room is going to be amazing!

Jill said...

Ahh... it's precious and I love the colors. Very classy.

Sweet Simplicity said...

I love it! The stripe is fantastic!
I can't wait to see how yours turns out!