Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Bedding...What do you think?!

So, Grant and I have chosen our bedding, and we both love it! It's not anything super fancy, but we think it's perfect, and we are so excited about it. What do you guys think?


We will not be painting the room yellow, but this is the bedding! Can't wait to get more details and begin really decorating and painting! :)

12 comments:

kari said...

Cute! I like it! :)

Lindsey said...

Love it!!

The Pacheco's said...

It's so adorable! I say go for it, we did a little jungle theme in our nursery too.

JennyLee said...

I love it, so cute!

Crunkface. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

It is adorable!!

Natalie at Our Old Southern House said...

i think it's precious!!!!

and yay for having a good boss!

Pam said...

LOVE IT!!!

The Pink Chick said...

It is so precious! I love it!

Sweet Simplicity said...

Very cute! I love the polka dots in the design!

Jill said...

Ahhh... so cute!

Melanie said...

LOVE it! So glad you got it!