I'm also a very light sleeper, so I wake up very easily. If I go to bed before Grant, I don't sleep well until he gets in bed, then I wake up while he is getting ready for bed. I then sleep until his alarm clock goes off and that's usually it. Needless to say, I'm not getting enough rest, and I can't wait for the weekend to relax and nap! :) As terrible as this sounds, I already laid down this morning. I got to work, and I was so exhausted that I couldn't keep my eyes open in front of the computer screen, so I laid down on my floor in my office and closed my door for ten minutes. When I got back up...I felt SO much better! It's SO terrible though, and I feel bad, but I had to do it!
I'm planning on going to the Athens Farmer's Market this weekend, and I'm SO excited about it. I've never been, but I've heard it's great. My mom is going to go with me...We are also going to go to the local baby store, Rattles & Rhymes just for fun, and I think we are going to go shopping, as well. I don't have to buy any maternity shirts with her around...she has already bought me 10-15 shirts, and I think that's really all I'll need...some are casual and some are for work, so I have a great mixture. So now I just need to find some pants. She's also going to do an ultrasound for me...We are trying to decide if we are going to do the NT scan at my next doctor's appointment. My mom does ultrasounds, so she is going to do the ultrasound portion of the test. If it looks abnormal, we'll go ahead and get the blood work done for it at my next appointment. If it looks normal, then we are going to save our money and not do the scan.
Hope everyone has a fabulous Tuesday!
4 comments:
I'm an 8 hour girl too, Nick can go on far less but I really need to sleep to feel good! I hope you're able to regulate your sleeping schedules.
Thanks for your kind words, Rachel! I'm so excited to hear all the updates about your pregnancy. You will love being a momma- I do! : )
Have fun shopping! I LOVE Rattles and Rhymes. Whenever I need a gift, I go there. They always have great stuff!
I don't sleep much either, but I'm a heavy sleeper, so maybe that makes a big difference.
Post a Comment