Friday, July 24, 2009

My Wedding Dress

Kelly over at Kelly's Korner is hosting Show Us Your Life every Friday and this week's is "Show Us Your Wedding Dress". Head on over to Kelly's Korner to see more beautiful wedding dresses!!

I only went to two different stores to try on wedding dresses. The first store didn't have a single dress in my price range, so I didn't stay there long. The second store was called Bride Beautiful in Atlanta, GA. They had some beautiful dresses. I tried on six or seven dresses, but the first one that I tried on was the one that I purchased. I loved my wedding dress, and I got so many compliments on the dress. I thought that it was very flattering for my shape and size, and it was perfect! As of now, I wouldn't go back and trade it for a different dress, but I'm sure in a few years when styles have changed that I might change my mind. :)

Now for some photos of my dress:





23 comments:

BOWquet said...

very pretty!!!! Love all the pics!

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

I love the fit on you and the style - loved seeing more photos again!

Anonymous said...

Your dress was beautiful! Your pics are gorgeous also!

Lexilooo said...

oh it is lovely!

Megan said...

Your dress is so beautiful! I love the style!

La Petite Chic said...

I loved your dress! Looking back three years later, I would probably choose a different dress now, but I still adore mine :)

Sweet Simplicity said...

Your dress was GORGEOUS!!!

The Pink Chick said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!! You are such a beautiful bride, and I love your dress!!! By the way, definitely check out my friend, Heather, for maternity and baby pictures. She does a wonderful job on both!

Melanie said...

It is indeed a gorgeous dress!

CMC said...

Stunning dress! You looked so gorgeous :)

Pam said...

Love it!! Thanks for sharing!! :)

JennyLee said...

Your dress is so pretty!

Princess Freckles said...

What beautiful pictures! Love the one on the porch!

Jill said...

Beautiful Dress!

ashley said...

preettty! ps. i changed by blog url, so if you read through google reader, you may need to update!

Prayer Pals 4 Orphans said...

Just visitng from Kellys Korner

I love your dress

And congratulations on your little one who is on the way

Unknown said...

I've had so much fun seeing all the different dress styles, photos and happy faces!
You look gorgeous!

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Gorgeous!! Love your pictures!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

Beautiful!!! =)

Children of the 90s said...

I love seeing everyone's dress pics, they're so fun! The bottom of your dress is gorgeous.

erica said...

I love your dress! I think you may remember it was almost mine, too! What a beauty, and you looked amazing in it ;)

Children of the 90s said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Children of the 90s said...

Whoops, I just realized I commented twice! I was looking back through my reader at all the wedding dress posts and didn't realize I'd already told you I love your dress, haha. Either way, it's beautiful...I've been spending my work day browsing wedding dresses and yours is one of my faves!