I've been meaning to post some of the photos of the events leading up to the wedding, and I kept forgetting. When I posted my earlier post about this weekend, and I added a photo from my Bachelorette Party...it made me start thinking about how much fun I had. I had the BEST Bachelorette Party that a girl could ever ask for. I have the most amazing friends, and they did exactly what I wanted.
We went to one of my favorite restaurants for dinner and afterward, we went back and I opened up gifts and had drinks and ice cream cake! Then we went downtown for a night of fun and finally crashed around 4:00 AM. I can't say it enough, but I have some really awesome friends. Here are some photos from the night!

Sisters!! The best party planner...EVER!!

Some random guys bike that they dared me to get on...I did it!!

My NEW Sisters, Ashley & Anna!

The whole group...I have A LOT of awesome friends!!

What a cute shower gift?! An umbrella with cute panties attached! Great gift idea!!

Me with the Hot Dog that they bought me before getting in the Taxi to go home! I was excited, and I don't even like hot dogs!! Wow!

Friends!!

Me with the BEST sister in law EVER...Grant's younger sister, Anna!

The end of the night...Things were getting crazy!!
4 comments:
wow, that umbrella idea is awesome! i'm totally gonna *steal* it when my bestie gets married next year! :D
I'm totally loving the umbrella idea -- how cute!
Looks like such a fun night. You have great friends.
Looks like you had an awesome evening!!
Post a Comment