I also took a nap almost everyday, so that was great. I took one on Friday and Saturday, but I didn't take one on Sunday. I got a few new essential clothing items. I got some clothes for work, and I got two new bras which I was in desperate need of since I grew from a 34B to a 34C practically overnight.
I got some sun, and I spent some time with the dog and hanging out with friends. All in all, a great weekend, but I just can't believe that it's Monday. I have a severe case of the Monday's, and I can't concentrate at work nor do I want to be at work. I would love to be back home with my dog, napping on the couch. Oh well, I'm counting down the days 'til this week is over and only 23 more days 'til Grant and I are on our way to the beach! I can't wait! I need another vacation!
4 comments:
Sounds like a delightful long weekend!
Sounds like a great weekend! I have a case of the Monday's also! They come too quickly! :-)
sounds like a great weekend=)! and you got so much done, i'm impressed! yay for a beach vaca to look forward to!
Glad you had a nice weekend. Gotta love an upcoming vacay.
Post a Comment