So, I called the Baby Gap Home store...the only one in GA yesterday afternoon to see if they had the bedding. They had one set of the bedding, and it was on sale!! I'm so excited, so they are holding it for me, and I plan to go by and pick it up on Saturday. I can't believe my luck!! :)
5 comments:
Yea!!! I love a good SALE!!
It was ment to be!!
It is meant to be!!! That is so awesome! You definitely picked out an adorable set of bedding!
I took my etsy site down, because I wasn't really making any money and it was too much trouble to fulfill the orders. I felt like I was always running out to buy a new pack of onesies for a random size and then I would have all these sizes left over. Anyways, I would be happy to make one for you! I love making them for friends and family. Send me your e-mail address and I can send you some pics to look at: sweetsimplicityblog(at)gmail(dot)com.
Thanks so much for stopping by to say HI!!! Love the bedding you have picked! I look foward to reading more!!
Post a Comment