Tuesday, September 29, 2009

23 Weeks!

So, I'm 23 weeks, and I've finally decided that I'll post a few belly shots, as well as, take the weekly survey. :) I feel huge in these photos though I know that I'll only get bigger!

How far along? 23 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Not really sure...I haven't weighed myself since last week!
Maternity clothes? Maternity pants only...I am sometimes wearing maternity shirts that aren't huge, but I am still able to wear most of my regular shirts though some are beginning to get short and / or tight.
Stretch marks? Nope...I don't have any yet!
Sleep: Waking up once or twice a night to go to the bathroom, but overall, sleeping fairly well.
Best moment this week: One more week down!!
Movement: Yes! I'm feeling him more and more often, and I love it.
Food cravings: Nothing in particular, though I'm loving Brownies! So bad!!
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: None...thankfully!
Belly Button in or out? In but getting more shallow
What I am looking forward to: Decorating the Nursery! and my next Dr.'s Appointment.
Weekly Wisdom: I don't really have any...
Milestones: One more week behind me, other than that no big milestones this week!

I feel gigantic in this photo!! This was taken this morning before work, and I was still half asleep. I think Banks was still asleep too! :)


23 Weeks!

27 comments:

kari said...

You look adorable!

Kayla said...

Aww yeah! You look great! :-)

Anonymous said...

You look great!! I know you can't wait until he gets here!

Anonymous said...

You look so cute! And I love Banks!

Jill said...

You look GREAT and you look so happy.

Pam said...

OMG! You look adorable! Yea for 23 weeks! :)

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

Aw, I loved seeing a photo!

Brittney said...

You are looking great, girl!

The Pacheco's said...

Can't believe it! 23 weeks already! Wow, it is going by super fast. You look so cute in the pictures can't wait to continue to see your little belly grow!

LauraAnn said...

You do not look huge! You look adorable!!!! Yay for 23 weeks!

Cat said...

You look awesome!!!! Congrats on being one more week down:)

Taryn said...

Ohmygosh...what a cute little belly!!! You look gorgeous...definitely not huge!

Anonymous said...

omg baby bump! so cute! i love baby bump pics! when my friend was pregnant, she never posted anything and it's like- how do you NOT post pics???

lovely!

Trac~ said...

You are BEAUTIFUL and look GREAT! I look forward to the weekly updated shots! :o)

Nicole-Lynn said...

You look so cute preggers! Love the pictures.

KAG said...

You look awesome for 23 weeks! Congrats! xoxo KAG

Melanie said...

Oh my goodness, you are absolutely adorable! I hope I'm that cute whenever I'm pregnant someday.

Lexilooo said...

You and Banks both look adorable!

Candace said...

You are not huge! You look great! I love how the dogs always try to be in the pictures. My dogs try every week!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

You look great -- how amazing to have your future child hidden in there :)

Sweet Simplicity said...

You look fantastic! So cute!

autumn said...

So soo glad for a belly picture! You look great and like you haven't put on weight anywhere but the belly! Congrats on that lady!

The Pink Chick said...

I love the pictures! You look so beautiful! I love your little bump!

AmyKristen said...

What an adorable belly. Keep posting pictures. When you're that cute as a pregnant mom, you can't hide those pictures from us. Hehe! :) You really do look great! And I'm envious...I can't wait to be pregnant!

Erin said...

You look GREAT!!!!

Unknown said...

You & Banks both look great!! 23 weeks..WOW that is awesome!! Can't wait to see nursery pictures!!

erica said...

omg you are the cutest pregnant lady ever! seriously, you look awesome!