One of my favorite places in the world is Jekyll Island, and we are headed down for the weekend for some R&R, and I couldn't be more excited. I'm really looking forward to going down, because we are actually going for Master 4-H Camp. I grew up being a 4-H'er, and I became a Master 4-H'er in high school, so we started going to Master 4-H Camp every year at Jekyll Island over Labor Day. It's a fun event where families and friends come together at the 4-H Center to spend a weekend catching up, laying out at the beach, playing games and square dancing in the evenings.Yes...I really do know how to square dance! And it's just such a fun weekend for all of us. Grant has been once before, and he had a good time. It's always fun, and it's nice to catch-up with those families and friends that we only see once a year. I'm looking forward to it, and I'm trying to talk Grant into going down on Thursday, but it seems like a losing battle. Either way, we'll be there Friday afternoon, and we'll be staying until Monday. I'm so excited, and I wish we were there already! Is it Friday yet?
6 comments:
Have a great trip! I love Jekyll!!
Have fun! Never been there but it looks like a lot of fun!
Y'all are going to have so much fun! I wish I could talk my hubby into going.
That sounds like so much fun!
I hope you have the BEST time!!
That will be so fun!
Post a Comment